Kraków - the European Capital of Culture
- breakfast sightseeing in Kraków -- Wawel Cathedral, royal crypts, basilica, The Royal Sigismund Bell, royal apartments dinner
- the Royal Route
- Kanoniczna Street
- Franciscan Monastery + the Church
- Colegium Maius (courtyard)
- The Main Market Square
- Sukiennice – the Cloth Hall
- St. Mary's Basilica
- Floriaoska Street
- defensive walls
- free time on the Market Square
- regional supper accompanied by folk music return to the hotel lodging
- breakfast transfer to Wieliczka
- sightseeing in one of the oldest salt mines in the world. The historic Wieliczka Salt Mine is the only mining facility in the world which operates continually from Middle Ages until today. Its original pits (galleries, inclined drifts, exploiting chambers, lakes, shafts) which total length is around 300 km are situated on nine levels which are 327 m deep. These pits illustrate stages of mining development over a span of all historical epochs. In 2009 the mine was visited by 1 million 65 hounded 857 guests, including 58% foreign tourists.
- a ride to Kazimierz – an old Jewish district
- Church at Skałka
- Church of St. Catherine
- a Jewish cemetery
supper accompanied by Jewish and Gypsy live music
- transfer to Oświęcim
- sightseeing in Auschwitz – this camp became a notorious symbol of terror, genocide, and Holocaust. It was established by Nazis in 1940 in the suburbs of Oświęcim which was one of numerous regions occupied by Germans during World War II. The name Oświęcim was converted into Auschwitz and remained the name of the camp. It is a destination for tourists from around the world.
- sightseeing in Wadowice – this city is located around 50 km southwest of Kraków. Here, in 1920, Karol Wojtyła – the Pope John Paul II was born. Tourists who come to Wadowice most frequently visit Holy Father's house which is situated near the market square.
- trip to Ojców – picturesquely situated place (health resort with curative springs), the central part of Ojców National Park (24 km from Kraków). There is a castle at Pieskowa Skała which was constructed on a precipitous rock by the order of king of Poland, Kazimierz the Great.
- dinner in the restaurant in the castle
- transfer to Kraków Balice Airport
- end of the trip
Powyższa oferta ma charakter informacyjny i nie stanowi oferty handlowej w rozumieniu art. 66 §1 Kodeksu Cywilnego oraz innych właściwych przepisów.