On the Top of Poland
Trasa: Kraków + Tatra Mountains and Pieniny Mountains
- sightseeing in Kraków – Wawel Cathedral, royal crypts, basilica
- transfer to Wieliczka
- sightseeing in one of the oldest salt mines in the world. The historic Wieliczka Salt Mine is the only mining facility in the world which operates continually from Middle Ages until today. Its original pits (galleries, inclined drifts, exploiting chambers, lakes, shafts) which total length is around 300 km are situated on nine levels which are 327 m deep. These pits illustrate stages of mining development over a span of all historical epochs. In 2009 the mine was visited by 1 million 65 hounded 857 guests, including 58% foreign tourists.
- return to the hotel
- a visit to Klezmer House in Kazimierz – an old Jewish district of Kraków – supper accompanied by Jewish and Gypsy live music
- transfer to a health resort Szczawnica Pieniny – Szczawnica and its vicinity is one of the most stunning places on the map of Poland. It is a place where old traditions are cultivated and where people experience unforgettable adventures. Undoubtedly, the most precious treasure of this place is its nature: mountains, forests, numerous hiking trails, fresh mountain air, an exceptional microclimate, and curative mineral waters.
- sightseeing in Homole Ravine
- sightseeing in Niedzica Castle – beautifully located castle near Dunajec River in Niedzica (also called Dunajec Castle). It stands on a hill at an altitude of 566 m. It is perfectly preserved and views from it are magnificent.
- rafting at Dunajec River – rafting is an incredible adventure. On boat rafters tell stories about Pieniny and describe in detail particular places on Dunajec River. Waves hit the boat's sides only to die down in calm stretches of the river. Tourists often photograph and film the route and when they are on the
- gorge rafters often borrow them their folk costumes so that they can take photos. Currently, the route is 15 km long and the river tilt is 36 m (Krościenko is 3,5 km further and the river tilt is 10 m)
- transfer to Zakopane
- regional supper accompanied by live music performed by Gorals (Polish Highlanders)
- cable car to Kasprowy Wierch – Kasprowy Wierch is 1985 high, is the best and the most famous mountain in Poland. Its peak is on the main crest between Western and High Tatras. As the crow flies Kasprowy Wierch is located about 7 km from the centre of Zakopane. On its top one can spend some time admiring a breathtaking panorama. On the west there is a view of a large fragment of Western Tatras and Czerwone Wierchy Peaks which dominate in this region. On the east and south one can marvel at High Tatras where Świnica (2300 m), Hruby Massif (2428 m), and Krywao (2494 m) tower. On the north it is possible to spot Doryczkowa and Kondratowa Valley and Giewont. Far on the horizon there is Babia Góra and almost horizontal range of Gorce.
- hiking to Kościeliska Valley and Mroźna Cave
- hiking to Morskie Oko – one of the most gorgeous mountain lakes in the world and most frequently visited place in Tatras. They say that being in Tatras and not seeing Morskie Oko is like being in Rome and not seeing the Pope for it won such amazing fame that many tourists visit Tatras only to see Morskie Oko.
- relaxation is spa
Return to the hotel a visit to Klezmer House in Kazimierz – an old Jewish district of Kraków – supper accompanied by Jewish and Gypsy live music lodging.
Powyższa oferta ma charakter informacyjny i nie stanowi oferty handlowej w rozumieniu art. 66 §1 Kodeksu Cywilnego oraz innych właściwych przepisów.