Pearls of the Baltic Sea and castles on Vistula River
Trasa: Tricity + Hel Peninsula + cruise on the Baltic Sea
- sightseeing in Tricity
- Solidarity Square, Three Crosses Monument, famous gate to Gdaosk Shipyard where was
- the beginning of the end of communism in Poland and in Europeo
- Długie Pobrzeże (the Long Wharf) with the characteristic Gdaosk Crane
- Długi Targ (the Long Market), the famous Neptune's Fountain, the Artus Court – a meeting place of merchants visiting Gdaosk in the times of Hanseatic League
- City Hall and the Arsenal
- the biggest brick temple in Europe – St. Mary's Church with an astronomical clock
- Mariacka Street – a perfect place to buy some unique products made of the Baltic gold – amber
- dinner in a regional restaurant
- transfer to Gdynia
- Kościuszko Square
- sightseeing in Dar Pomorza (the Gift from Pomerania) – a museum ship
- walk through maritime boulevard
- ship cruise to Westerplatte – the spot where World War II begun
- transfer to Oliwa, view of Lech Wałęsa's house – the legendary leader of the Solidarity Movement
- short walk in Oliwa Park
- sightseeing in Oliwa Cathedral, organ concert
- evening supper, shanty, live music, sailor's plays
- transfer to Hel Peninsula, short stopover in Władysławowo, walk through the city
- Sealarium – a large outdoor seal-pool in Hel Peninsula
- the Museum of Coastal Defence, ammunition railway ride,
- Lighthouse in Hel
- dinner in a Kashubian Fishing Hut
- fishing harbour in Hel
- authentic fishing boat cruise with fisherman from Hel, cod fishing on the Baltic,
- transfer to Łeba
- the desert of the North – sightseeing in the Shifting Dunes Reserve – it is a natural sensation of the Słowioski National Park and an unusual tourist attraction. Shifting Dunes are situated between Łebsko lake and the sea. They emerged on 130 000 km2 of beaches from accumulation of sand brought by the waves. The sand is dried by the wind and by the sun, blown away by strong winds into the land. This is the process of creation of high dunes which oscillate between 30 and 40 m. The highest of them is Łącka Mountain which is 42 m. The dunes have been moving for centuries and each year they move by 1,2 – 1,6 m.
- transfer to Wdzydze Kiszewskie
- accommodation in the hotel
- dinner the Museum in Wdzydze Kiszewskie – the heritage park
- folk supper with regional dishes and Kashubian live music
- relaxation in spa
- transfer to Szymbark
- o The Longest Plank in the World – registered in Guinness World Records – a giant plank, its cutting lasted 16 hours a day for 9 days
- o Noble Prize Winner's Table named after Lech Wałęsa – 220 people can sit at this table, it weighs 6 tons, it is made of the same Douglas-fir as The Longest Plank in the World.
- o Museum of Carpentry – exhibits from the 17th century
- o Siberian's House – a house built and inhabited by Poles 240 years ago, brought from Zapleskino in Siberia 8100 km from the place where is stands now. It is the only house like this in Europe.
- o Salino Manor House – a replica of a 300-years-old mansion house situated near Wejherowo. It is a unique example of construction industry combining the noble one with the typical Pomeranian construction pertaining to subalpine forest.
- o Bread Oven – it is a place where the traditional Kashubian bread is baked. The participants bake the loaves of bread by themselves and after a feast they take it home.
- o Smithy – place of work of a smith, the participants take part in the process of the forging of metal
- o Upside-Down House – the symbol of our times – the world of contradictions and perils (communism, terrorism) prepared by humans. A short stay in the Upside-Down House causes balance disturbance – one can have an unsteady gait.
- transfer to Malbork
- the Castle in Gniew – it is the biggest fortress of the Teutonic Order on the left bank of the Vistula River. Sightseeing in the former handicraft workshop (armourer's, smith's, potter's, coiner's) and in the Shooting Range in the Castle where everyone can try their hand, knights' fight show
- the Castle in Malbork – night sightseeing in one of the biggest Gothic castles in the world, the headquarters of the Teutonic Order, perversely called the biggest heap of mud because of its building material. WITH A CROSS AND A SWORD – LIGHT AND SOUND PERFORMANCE IN THE CASTLE which is an exciting meeting with history.
Powyższa oferta ma charakter informacyjny i nie stanowi oferty handlowej w rozumieniu art. 66 §1 Kodeksu Cywilnego oraz innych właściwych przepisów.