Polish Sacred Sites
Trasa: Warszawa, Niepokalanów –Czestochowa, Kraków, Wadowice, Piekary Śląskie
- Departure for Niepokalanow:
- Franciscan priory founded in 1927 by St. Maksymilian Maria Kolbe, martyr of Auschwitz. Highlights include mobile Christmas crib, panorama picture of the history of the Polish Church
- a Son et Lumiere of the Passion with 130 moving figures (guide recording in Polish, Italian, English, French, and German); opportunity to visit St. Maksymilian's cell
- Return to Warsaw
- visiting the city churches
- Early departure for Zakopane and Ludzmierz, the oldest settlement in the Podhale region. Early 15th-century miracle-working statue of Our Lady of Ludzmierz in a l9th-century church
- Return to Krakow via Wadowice - birthplace of Pope John Paul ll (Karol Wojtyla), visit to a museum in his house; and Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: l7th-century Observant Franciscan church and priory, with a famous 42-station Calvary scattered over the countryside.
- Departure from Krakow with an opportunity to visit the site of the former Nazi concentration camp at Auschwitz with Memorial Museum
- Piekary Slaskie, spiritual capital of Silesia, miraculous painting of Our Lady of Social Justice and Charity
- Depart for Strzelce Opolskie and St. Anne's Mt., a shrine and Baroque Franciscan church and priory
- Dinner and overnight stay in Opole or Wroclaw
Powyższa oferta ma charakter informacyjny i nie stanowi oferty handlowej w rozumieniu art. 66 §1 Kodeksu Cywilnego oraz innych właściwych przepisów.